Menu
EdBully
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile phone not working!

I purchased a new mobile phone for my son on the 21st of December, i gave it to him for Christmas on the 25th of December.

It went dead on the 14th of January, i took it into the Bristol Broadmead store on the 16th of January to ask if it could be replaced with a new one as he has only had it for 3 weeks and it is under contract.

A replacement was refused, however it was suggested i post it for repair.

I am waiting for a package to be sent to my home in which to send the phone for inspection.

If you wish for any further details please contact me by Email

My Virgin Media account number is ********** this is due for renewal in June.

My Mobile number ends in 108

Sincerely

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile phone not working!

Hi EdBully,

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your son's phone stopped working after only having it for three weeks. Have you received the packaging to send the phone off to our repair centre?

Regrettably, we are not able to contact you via email, but I  can help via the Forum. Please be aware that this is a Community Forum and our house rules advise all members to not include personal or security sensitive information in their posts as this information is available for public viewing as we want everyone to be safe online. Our Moderators have removed the private details from your post.

I will send you a private message requesting more information so that I can look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos