Menu
Truckerkev
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media

Is anyone else suffering from repeated phone calls from Virgin media asking if you would like to have a mobile phone from them?

I have had numerous calls from Virgin media asking me if I would like a new mobile phone to which I have told them repeatedly I am not interested in having a virgin mobile and have asked them repeatedly to please stop ringing me as I work night's and also a truck driver so need to sleep.

They just don't seem to be getting the message I have rang customer services and have asked them to put a stop to the call's but they are still coming through.

Its like you don't want a phone today but by tomorrow you'l have changed your mind I think this is the way they must think or by grinding you down until you say yes give me a **bleep** phone now please leave me alone.

If Virgin media reads this please do something about this as I wouldn't want to take time off work to get legal advice and take you to court for harassment. Please stop it because if I have an accident I will be sighting Virgin media as a contributing factor.

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media

Hi Truckerkev

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the inconvenience you're experiencing lately.

I'd like to take a closer look at your account, to allow me to do so could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide