Menu
Nicola_B
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Using Mobile abroad

Hi, I Have an unlimited package with my mobile, calls text, data,  Will I get charged extra If I use my phone abroad?, thanks :-)

Regards,
Nicola_B
Help & Support Forum Team

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Using Mobile abroad

Hi Nicola_B,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

The package you're on only counts for UK based calls, texts and data. If you're going abroad it will cost depending on what you use the phone for. You can check the costs of everything and the reception here.

If you want to use your phone abroad you'll need to check whether roaming is enabled on your account. If you're on pay monthly this is automatically switched off to avoid any unwanted charges.

You can now enable this via your online account. Please click  here to log in and follow these steps:-
Online account > Plan and device > Manage services > Going abroad

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos