Menu
Bilb0baggins
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade, needs upgrading

Hi all

I have been with Virgin for 25 years +

Approx 2 years I had a sim only deal basic phone (tenner) £5 per month direct debit. All fine....

However wanted a smart phone as I need for work. Still only wanted a basic set up.

Best option (advertised on virgin site) Samsung J3 (2 bills £6 tariff, £7phone or other way round)

All fine...received phone following day (signed up 21st Nov) No sim, was told I need new sim for 4g chased the following day as still not had sim card, was told "can take 3-4 days" (now the 25th and still not had it)

However the issue I have is that I had some promotional paperwork posted to me today stating that the same deal included a tablet.

This promotion is valid between 21-28 November.

I then rang up customer services asking about this, suprise suprise they don't have any tablets in stock I find this hard to believe. Then I said I would go to a shop and I bet they will have some, I was told they probably will. But I would have to change my contract and by changing my contract I would lose my phone number as my PAC code cannot be sed with the same network provider

Obstacles everywhere. All I want is the tablet that wasn't offered initially on this deal (it was offered on the £16 deal.)

It is even now offered on the virgin website.

I have yet to get my micro sim card I have only turned the new mobile on (and installed upgrades) via wifi.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade, needs upgrading

Hi Bilb0baggins

Welcome to the community. I'm really sorry to hear about the difficulties with your new order. I'd like to take a closer look at this for you so I've sent you a private message which you can view by clicking on the envelope in the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave 

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos