Menu
Lanne26
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Trouble ordering free SIM

I'm in the US trying to help my daughter who just moved temporarily to the UK. She's trying to order a new SIM for a phone she used two years ago. I thought I could order the SIM for her so I tried earlier this week. Registered an account with her email, then had trouble paying with my credit card (I added the £5 to get £10 top up offer).  So I told her to order the SIM herself and now she can't log in with the password I made.

Tempted to order the SIM elsewhere (I found them on Amazon) and then she can make the account for herself after she has the SIM (which is how she did it two years ago). Very frustrated that neither of us can get anywhere ordering the SIM on Virgin's website.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trouble ordering free SIM

Hi Lanne26,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

My apologies for the difficulties you've had getting a SIM ordered for your Daughter.

As you're experiencing difficulties ordering a SIM  I would recommend your daughter give us a call. If she could call us on 0345 6000 789 I'm sure we can get this sorted for her. Alternatively as you mentioned the way you did this previously maybe another option for you.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos