Menu
Geordiemick
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Told yet another pack of lies and pony

Every month since the start of contract you've tried to take money from my account 2 weeks earlier than agreed and every month my daughter gets a message saying there is a problem and I ring up, get told sorry it won't happen again and I pay by card on the agreed date. This time you excelled yourselves by sending no messages and cutting her phone off with no warning 3 weeks after paying leaving a 21 year old girl stranded in a broken down car on a dual carriage way at rush hour. The first person I rang just cut me if after 30 minutes on hold but after another 30 minutes I got on to someone who seemed to help. He said he'd spoken to collections and the phone was being reconnected immediately and he'd made a special arrangement for me to pay by card from now on. I've now found this was not even close to the truth after being rudely cut off yet again and speaking to a second operator tonight as my daughter has not been able to get in touch with me to let me know until now. This operator tells me I had to pay the bill to get reconnected and tried to get me to ring collections myself when I'd told her they were closed and would do nothing to help. To say I'm furious is an understatement. I've 4 contracts with you, one if which is due for renewal in 14 days. Do you think I'm going to open myself up to another 2 years of constant phone calls and lies of these idiots in manilla or wherever it is you find them? What do you think?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Told yet another pack of lies and pony

Hi Geordiemick,

Thanks for your post. I'm really sorry for any trouble caused on our part. This isn't something we like to see.

So we can get this looked into, I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos