Menu
Kusadasi08
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Smart Call

Hi can anyone help, just spent 38 mins on phone trying to get an answer on problems I am having with Smart call before I was cut off !! The only number I have been able to call using Smart Call is 150 all the other numbers I have tried give me a message "This isn't a Smart Call " My package includes Talk Unlimited so this should allow me to take advantage of this service, however the last person I talked to told me they were seeing my package as having Multi Talk 1000, would this be the problem ? Very wary at attempting another marathon phone call and being cut off prior to any resolution of this issue. If anyone knows how to resolve this or has had the same problem, I am willing to listen to any help offered.  Regards,  Jim

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Smart Call

On of the forum staff should be able to correct the error for you, it might take a few days for them to get round to your post, re- posting this in the phone section of the forum may get you a quicker response.

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Phone/bd-p/Telephone

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Smart Call

Hi there Jim, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your Smart Call app, I've answered your other post regarding this. 

Please click here to see my reply to your other post.

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos