Menu
Fiddlecat
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Shocking lack of information re: Network Coverage Abroad

I've been in France for a week - no problem with network coverage, until yesterday afternoon. Have now spent hours trying to find root of problem. 

Am staggered to have just been informed via a landline conversation (at my own expense) that there has been a general problem with network coverage abroad over the last 2 days, for ALL customers - and that these have now apparently been fixed.

Surely it would have been basic good customer service to let customers know of this issue, via email or via account on-line? To not let customers know what's going on, is an absolute failure of duty. Having a reliable network coverage abroad (and at least being told when this isn't the case) is paramount.

I've been with Virgin for over ten years - but this distinct lack of fundamental information is making me think otherwise.

Now I've simply got to wait in the dark until such time as I may or may not receive a text message telling me that I'm connected...

J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking lack of information re: Network Coverage Abroad

Switch the phone off and back on every few hours and see. It seems to be a world wide EE issue.

your correct Virgin could and should be more pro active, sadly don't hold your breath 

0 Kudos