Menu
Lauraashton90
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Service cut off unable to ring 789

Hi can someone help please
I paid my bill last week but for some reason my phone service has been cut off. It says ring 789 to speak to someone to get it sorted but then when I ring 789 it says oh sorry it looks like your service has been cut off please ring 789 to speak to someone. Grrr it's rediculous. There's no email that you can email to speak to someone or anything? I'm without a phone just wifi and need to get it sorted. I don't have any other phone so I am unable to contact Virgin to find out what's going on.
Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service cut off unable to ring 789

Hi Lauraashton90,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your services have been cut off after you made a payment.

I just wanted to verify with you if you are talking about your landline service or your mobile service being cut off, because you mention not being able to call 789 (which is a Virgin Mobile contact number).

I am unable to access your account going by your Forum details, but for reconnection of services, you would have to call in as the Forum Team aren't able to reconnect services.

If you are reporting a Virgin Media landline problem, then ring in on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline & mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone).  

If reporting a mobile issue the contact numbers will be 789 (from a Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). 

Please let us know how you get on with this.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos