Menu
richardtabor
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Service Blocked

I was on my phone for some time just going on the internet before i went to work, but when i finished my shift, my phone data was blocked and wouldn't work. I wasn't allowed to call or text whatsoever. Now it says "service blocked" on my lock screen and it prevents me from turning my data on. 

Can someone please explain this to me? I've had this for hours now and it's preventing me from receiving calls or messages.

Thanks.

Richard

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service Blocked

Hi Richard,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear your services have been blocked. I appreciate how important a mobile service is.

Your service could be blocked due to an unpaid bill or possibly because the direct debit has been cancelled. I don't know for sure of course because I don't have access to your account. You can see if you owe money by logging into your online account.

I'm afraid we don't deal with billing queries via the forum either so you'll need to call in to get this looked at.

You can call the team on 789 from any other Virgin Mobile, 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

Alternatively, you can speak to our web chat team by following:-

Mobile > Mobile billing and payments > Chat online

I'd be keen to hear the outcome so feel free to keep me updated.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos