Menu
gld73
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Says delivered - but not delivered

I ordered a sim card on the rolling monthly contract basis - delivery was meant to be Saturday 19th Dec, but I didn't really expect it then as I'm in Inverness and things tend to take a day or two longer to get this far north.  Not delivered on Saturday .... or Monday ..... or now Tuesday ....

However, when I log on to my account and check my order Virgin Mobile says their records show my sim card was successfully delivered. But I haven't had either the sim card or a delivery card to say delivery was attempted.  When I click on the link in the despatch email it takes me to the Yodel website, but it says there is no record of such item.

I know Yodel doesn't have the best reputation (and am surprised a reputable company like VM risks its reputation using Yodel?!) - but does anyone know how I can find out where my sim card is? My new phone is a bit useless without it!!  Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Says delivered - but not delivered

Hi gld73,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'd like to apologise for the trouble you've had with the SIM card delivery. I appreciate the urgency with this because you need it for the phone to work.

We're later than usual replying because of the holidays but did you get this resolved? If it has still not arrived then I'd highly recommend calling the team on 0345 6000 789 from any phone.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos