Menu
FoyleFlyer
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Samsung Upgrade Programme

This is different! It looks like I can change my Samsung S6 Edge for a Samsung S7 Edge for £24.50 pm and keep receiving the latest Samsung Model upgrade every year at no additional cost! Any thoughts on this?

http://shop.samsung.com/uk/samsung-upgrade/

Samsung UE55HU8500 Curved 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart TV; Samsung WAM250 Wireless Audio Hub; 2 x Samsung M5 Medium Wireless Audio Multiroom Speakers; Onkyo HTX-22 HDX 5.1; Sky HD+ Box; VM Tivo (+ add box); WD TV Live Hub Media Centre 1Tb; Samsung BD ES6000E; Bose Wave Music System ll with Wave iPod dock; Chromecast; iPod Touch; SG Note 10.1; SG Tab S 8.4" LTE; SG Note 5; VM BB 200Mb;
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung Upgrade Programme

£24.50/mth for the S7. Who knows what for the S8?

At the bottom of the page is the line "Your monthly payment for future Samsung Galaxy handsets may vary."

Personally I would substitute the word  "may" with "will probably". 

Also, you don't get to keep the old phone to sell, you have to return it in good condition.

Compared to my current contract (which is obviously network +phone),  an equivalent sim-only deal with this scheme is £7/mth more, so for now, I'll stick with what I've got. 

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
0 Kudos