Menu
Highlighted
mickeythecat
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Samsung S3 Screen Blacked out

I've a brand new S3. Used it fine since Monday.

I had it propped up this afternoon while I listened to music via Bluetooth. When I picked it up the screen had blacked out. There are a few pixels visible. 

I've taken the battery out, restarted it a number of times. Once it started with some colour on the screen and I could vaguely make out the time and date at the top. 

I can't phone Virgin as it's the only phone I have. The online chat doesn't seem to work either. 

To rub salt in the wounds it's sitting here buzzing with notifications that I can't see. 

Can anyone tell me how to get this sorted? My plan was to go to the store in Manchester tomorrow and demand a replacement. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung S3 Screen Blacked out

Hi mickeythecat,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your S3 screen. Has this been fixed for you since your post?

If you are still having a problem with this, please complete our online Phone Fix diagnostics. You can access Phone Fix by:

• Log into Your Account online, then go to  Plan and device, click on Phone repairs button
  • Go to Phone Fix via our online Help & Support pages

If you would like to get in touch with the Mobile Team direct, please give us a call on 789 (Freephone from any Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from any Virgin Mobile or any Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). 

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos