Menu
madjock72
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

SIM rate going up

Ok let me say VM mobile your correspondence to me was like a slap on the wrist for being a greedy little boy, when infact you gave me the contract. I tried to cancel my account a couple of years back but you said NO here we will give you unlimited everything for £7 a month if you dont leave. Well i would have silly not to and stuck it in my spare mobile for the kids to use.

Now your message about think of the other VM customers who are not getting this discount and we need to make sure its all fair..... once again you gave it to me i didnt haggle or threaten anyone with any mind sales powers and tbh it was a contract with yourself and myself not the whole of your customer base, I care nothing about how much they pay for your services nor do i care if they have an opinion about my account so dont play the guilt card it wont work.

Yes i shall cancel because why would i want a network that can function inside most places i visit like the hospitals or certain parts of my local area as the call signal drops out on but for the price i was paying i wasnt complaining but £23 a month you want your having a laugh.

Anyhow thanks for the good deal but please less of the im ripping your customer base off as YOU SOLD me the deal.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM rate going up

Hi madjock72

Sorry to hear you've been advised your price plan is due to increase.

We regularly review our prices and the products we offer and from time to time we may need to increase the price for a particular service and in some cases we may no longer be able to offer some products and services going forward.

These kinds of decisions are not taken without a great deal of consideration and rest assured there's nothing personal here, but I'm really sorry if it felt like this was the case.

If there's anything in particular you would like to discuss personally regarding the letter you've received, I'll be more than happy to talk privately with you about it over a PM and feed back to the team about any specific points you'd like to raise.

Just let me know if you would like to chat about this further Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos