Menu
BiggusMannus
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Returning faulty handset

I returned a faulty handset over 3 weeks ago and it has not arrived at the company (Kuhne & Nagel) in Wellingborough. They will not take my calls. I have lost my proof of postage receipt from the post office and now I am going to be charged £175. The post office cannot issue a replacement. Thephone was accidentally dropped in water.  Would a signed affadavit witnessed by a solicitor be enough to replace the proof of postage? Why do Virgin not insist on the phone being tracked if its value is £175 rather than the customer having to produce a flimsy post office receipt as proof?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning faulty handset

Hi BiggusMannus,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm very sorry to hear your handset hasn't been received by Kuhne & Nagel for over 3 weeks now. This isn't good news as the handset is quite expensive at £175.

It's up to you if you wanted to pay for Post Office® Track & Trace. It does cost extra but I believe it's then insured by Royal Mail.

Have you spoken to our team about this? What was discussed on the call? The numbers you need are 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other line.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos