Menu
matt8743
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Return sim and cancellation help

Hi,

Here's the quick run down of the situation.

Ordered Broadband, phone and the £5 per month sim only deal 7 days ago. Received the sim in the post yesterday but today have decided to cancel the entire package due to finding a better offer elsewhere. Nothing has been installed and I am still within my 14 working days to cancel without penalty.

I called Virgin today and have cancelled the package over the phone (with difficulty might I add). But when I asked about what to do with the sim card and where to return it (which hasn't been used by the way), he claimed that it had nothing to do with them and they cant cancel that part of the order!!

So, where do I return the sim card and how do I cancel the sim as it is a separate direct debit to the broadband, apparently? I will be cancelling the direct debits tomorrow, but that only solves half the problem. Any ideas?

Many thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return sim and cancellation help

Hi matt8743,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear we haven't been as competitive as others on this occasion.

The mobile team can be contacted on 0345 6000 789. They'll be able to cancel the SIM and advise what to do with it.

I hope this information helps. Please let me know how you get on with that.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos