Menu
sickofmoaninbut
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rude/abrupt customer service

My Wife had a bad experience with a member of the retention team for virgin mobile, it left her in tears this morning

My son had unknowingly gone over his "unlimited" data which is confusing to say the least, the staff member she spoke to was rude, abrupt and very bullish in his approach. not being the most techno person she found it confusing. I am a virgin media customer as well as holding 5 mobile accounts, we expect to get treated better than this.

From the history of all the complaints on this forum, is there anything actually happening to resolve this, as our experience was just 2 hours ago

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi sickofmoaninbut, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here even though the circumstances are less than great. 

The forums tend to be somewhere customer's come to let us know they are having an issue. You will see more complaints / issues than anything else as usually people (myself included) won't go out of their way to join a forum to praise the service etc. 

I understand not getting a good customer experience can leave you feeling frustrated and we are more than happy to take a look into this. 

Personally I'm not very with it as far as Mobile is concerned so I have asked a Moderator to move your post to the Mobile section of the forum. The experts there can help you then to resolve things Smiley Happy

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sickofmoaninbut,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm very sorry to hear of your bad experience over the phone. I want to help as much as I can. Can you elaborate a little more on what was discussed over the phone? It sounds like your son may have exceeded our fair usage policy of 3.5GB and is being throttled.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos