Menu
Spender94
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Poor Mobile data

Please help! 

When using my mobile data, the speed is terribly slow, or doesn't load the Web page or app at all. Using Youtube is impossible. I either get a "G" or "H+". Apparently my area has good 3G connection according to virgin but I'm not getting 3G at all! My phone is bang up to date (Samsung S6). The connection has worked well in the past but the last year it's been dreadful!

Will be lovely to hear from anyone with any advise or help!

THANKS!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor Mobile data

Hey Spender94

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your mobile data at the moment.

Are you noticing this issue occur in multiple locations or a single location? If it's mainly in one location then you can check the area for coverage using the [coverage checker tool].

Can you clear your cookies/cache on your device and see how that goes? 

Lastly, I'd like to check over your account to ensure everything is as it should be, to allow me to do so could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience, we'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor Mobile data

Sadly for you H= is the enhanced 3G option Smiley Happy

Have you:

enabled National roaming?

searched for the strongest network connection (virgin will show with a capital V or small v click on the strongest option)
0 Kudos