Menu
jimmyringo
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone Repair

Hi,last week my phone started showing a SIM reading error.As its still under warranty Virgin sent me out the packaging and postage label to send it back for repair.It was sent by Royal Mail Tracked 24(next working day delivery) on June 4th.

It is now 6 days later and the phone has still not reached Virgin.When i contacted Virgin they told me that i would have to contact Royal Mail as it was still with them.When i contacted Royal Mail they said that Virgin would have to contact them as they had paid the postage and sent me the label,so technically they are the sender.Virgin are refusing to do this and say that they'll just wait.In the meantime ,i'm paying a contract for a broken phone which i don't have.Surely,Virgin should be following this up to find out where my phone is?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Repair

Hi jimmyringo

Thanks for taking the time to pop by with your phone repair query.

I appreciate this has taken some time for the phone to reach our depot and my apologies about the delay with this.

I can see that since your post you have been in touch with us and we have received the phone and assessed the issues with the SIM and that you have discussed this with our teams.

Please let us know if we can help out in any further way.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos