Menu
Nosnibor
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

PAYG Handset Upgrade

So, in September I decided to use my £30 credit towards upgrading my antiquated handset. I like to deal on-line, and this is 2015.

Every single handset listed is unavailable. Most are shown as sold out on the main page. Of those which are 'available', they either register as 'unavailable' when I got to add them to my basket, or, just as I think I may actually be about to purchase a new phone, are sold out due to their immense popularity or 'a problem' when I reach checkout.

Can it really be that in 3 months, Virgin (UK) haven't had a single handset in stock for purchase online? Or is it simply that no-one ever gets around to sorting out the website?

I have a good tariff and am happy with the coverage. Please don't make me take my custom elsewhere after a decade because you can't manage the simplest of services.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAYG Handset Upgrade

Hi Nosnibor,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had some trouble with using the rewards online. This is very odd! I can assure you we've definitely had handsets in stock. So we can look into this for you, give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll get on the case.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos