Menu
OliW7
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Overseas no phone signal

August, I went to Poland and no phone signal, complained, not sorted, got home, no real answer. Now I called before going again and told all fine, now in poland, me and my wife both can't use our phones.

Virgin, what on earth is going on. This is a shambles. Why won't my network work overseas, even my Nokia 3410 worked overseas. So far you have been useless and no don't tell me to take the battery out of the molded case. Check my account, link it to my number and fix the problem. I need roaming on and I need my phone to work in Europe. You are ruining my Christmas.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overseas no phone signal

Hi OliW7,

Thanks for taking the time to post. I'm very sorry to hear you and your wife haven't got a mobile signal in Poland. This is obviously a massive inconvenience for you both and one which has repeated itself.

I've read your previous posts and see you are familiar with the advice we give. I'm disappointed this hasn't worked for you especially seeing as you called before going out there.

I'm limited by what I can do but I'll try and gather as much information for you as possible. I'll send you a private message to discuss in more detail. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos