cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order parked and cancelled

the_ric0
Joining in

On  Monday 19/06/23 me and my wife placed orders for £8 SIM only deal online.

On thurs 22/06/23 Her SIM arrived but mine didn't so I called to find out what was happening with the order to be told it had been cancelled, I placed a new order over the phone and was informed everything was good and it would be delivered Fri 23/06/23

On Friday it didn't arrive so I called to find out what was going on to be told the order was parked and with the back office team and to call back 24 hours later.

I called today Saturday 24/06/23 to be told that the new order was once again cancelled and had never gone through and I shouldn't have been given a delivery date, the agent put the order through again but it was instantly parked which left them stumped as they can't work out what is wrong.

At no point have the back office team attempted to contact me to confirm details before simply cancelling the order and I haven't received any correspondence to say the order is cancelled. Every time I speak to someone on the phone I get a different story and am told that the previous person I spoke to was wrong.

How to I find out what is wrong with my orders and why are the back office team not contacting me as I keep getting told they should?

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi the_ric0,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, really sorry to hear your order for a Sim only keeps getting parked then cancelled, this usually happens when a credit check is ran and enough information isn't found and the team need to run further checks.

They do usually contact you within 48 to 78 hours however with it being the weekend this may be a little longer, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.