cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order getting cancelled without notification

mattvm1
Joining in

I tried to place an order for a new phone on a pay monthly deal last Tuesday.

I was told I would receive a call from the Virgin back office team to confirm the order the following day.

I called the customer service team on the Wednesday to check I would still receive the call, and they assured me that I would.

Having not received a call I called back on Thursday to find out my order had been cancelled. After 2 hours on the phone, I got my order reinstated. I was told again that I would receive a call from the back office team. After follow-up calls from myself on Friday and Saturday I was assured the call was going to come. 

Now I am here on Monday and I have just been told my deal has been cancelled again without any explanation. I have been on the phone for 4 hours, I have been transferred to other lines without my consent, I have been given numbers to call which don't connect - and I am still none the wiser as to why my orders have been cancelled.

I am at my wits end - the service has been appalling. Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mattvm1 thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised.

Usually, when there is an order cancellation there can be many factors such as a failed credit check for example, have you been able to get any clarity on this since your post?

Many thanks

Tom_W