cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oomph package with free SIM - telephone customer service will not help

kevtaylor
On our wavelength

I have the Oomph package with a free VM SIM until I was "migrated" to O2. 

I have tried contacting VM's CS to confirm I will get the £10.00 deduction from my VM bill now I have to pay O2. The CS dept responses from four separate people have been appalling (claiming they didn't know VM did this on the Oomph bill or simply transferring me to yet another queue).

I simply want VM to confirm my next bill will have the £10 deduction as per the VM e-mail I received on 15th August. I have been stung before by VM saying something in an e-mail that they later ignored so I simply wanted confirmation. If they have no intention of reimbursing the SIM cost I would prefer to know so I can cancel the O2 SIM.

How hard is it for VM's CS to answer one simple question?

4 REPLIES 4

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kevtaylor, thank you for your post. 

We're sorry to hear about the problems you've been having getting clarity on this matter 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

tsgt
On our wavelength

Nothing to add in terms of a resolution, just chiming in to say that I have also been experiencing many issues with this woeful migration. Not good enough!!!!!!

kevtaylor
On our wavelength

Just to update anyone whose interested, I received two PM requests yesterday for various forms of ID to prove my identity but after that (just like the telephone CS) nothing happened whatsoever.

Why is it VM cannot answer one simple question via the telephone or online CS departments?

Question - Do I get the cost of the O2 SIM deducted from my VM bill as I was informed in the VM e-mail I received on the 15th of August.

DFITZGERALD94
Joining in

Same issue. 

02 wont let me access the account so keep logging missed payments on my credit score. 

They advised the only thing i can do is visit a shop with my passport (I dont live in the UK anymore)

Virgin dont seem to know weather there coming or going, not a clue. Disgraceful by both parties.