Menu
mrgrey1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Not received sim but already have billing period??

I signed up to a sim only deal on the 21st December and have not received the sim card yet let alone activated it. 

But I have received an email saying my bill is to be paid on the 5th January and that my bill period is 21st Dec to 20 Jan.

Virgin how can you put a bill period on, let alone bill me, yet I haven't received the sim or activated it?

Due to the Xmas holidays, post will be slow despite an ad on your website saying "order before 22nd December to receive by Christmas". 

So I might not get this until the first week of January but you have put me on a bill period 21st Dec to 20 Jan yet I may not be using the services for 2 weeks due to slow post???

Anyone else in this dilemma?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received sim but already have billing period??

Hi mrgrey1,

it is normal for the billing period to be in advance.

I appreciate your apprehension but this is something that will have been generated automatically by your new SIM order.

If your SIM fails to arrive in good time due to the festive season. Once it is in your possession, contact customer services (free on 789 from your Virgin mobile) or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone, explain the position to them and I'm sure that you will be recompensed.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos