Menu
Ewan1991
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Not happy with customer service

Regretting switching to virgin, been with them 2 weeks, and already think they need serious customer service improvements!

1) Firstly I had to register for this forum just to provide some feedback as it seems to be the only way to do so?! I almost didn't bother because I want my bed.
2) Website does not make it easy to 'contact' us. I had to speak to someone on the chat facility just to tell me I can phone 789 from my mobile! No other numbers were readily available just a few (and I mean a few) FAQ's.
3) Employees on the phone not doing what they will say the will. Firstly when setting up an account I'm told he'll phone me back the next day. I'm not phoned back, so I just ended up setting up online. But then receive two SIM cards through post, so I needed to phone up to make sure they don't charge me for two - I end up late for work because I am transferred so much between departments etc. Lady reassures me that she will take care of it (as I had to get to work)and cancel it and I won't be charged. BUT then I am charged twice anyway!! Which has now meant I can't get another bill payed cause there's not enough money in my account until pay day! Now once I got home from work had to explain the situation again to a different guy (just one this time though!) who says he'll get the refund sorted but I still need to phone back next week to a different team to cancel the sim.
Please virgin make your website more customer friendly and have your staff act on there promises (and don't double charge people).
And sorry to have to post this on here but I've not had much choice.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not happy with customer service

Hi Ewan1991

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear you've been charged double - this isn't the best of starts!

It's been a few days since you posted, I just wanted to check if you've been able to get everything sorted now?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos