Menu
Angielina
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Not able to register my phone.

I bought a Samsung s5, on a monthly pay deal. It tells me there is no credit to enable me to make a call. I contacted services, who tell me there is a problem with my number, then I am told I will have to send the whole phone back and re-order, going through the credit checks (which is another 24 hrs....)order a new one.... next operator tells me the phone number I received with my NEW sim card has been stopped.

I checked my email confirmation order, which tells me I have Ordered a Samsung s5, 0 order payment, but the box for the monthly payment for my phone is blank. Underneath, it informs me of the tariff i have ordered:

250 mins + 250MB data 
24M 
250 Minutes, Unlimited Texts, 250 MB Data, Unlimited Virgin mobile minutes 
02/07/2015

with a monthly payment of £5.

Whats going on? I havent had a mobile before, however I am going on a trip today, of which requires a mobile phone! A working mobile phone. I assumed as we already have virgin media home package, it would be easier to order from virgin..... I am now believing I made a mistake and it would have been simplier to have just bought any other phone from another company.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not able to register my phone.

Hi Angelina,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're not able to register your phone. My apologies for any inconvenience caused for you.

Unfortunately we are not able to discuss accounts on the forum due to security reasons.

The best advice I could give here would be to call our mobile team to check on your order for you if you're concerned it may be incorrect, which is understandable given the previous issues with your order.

Our contact numbers for our mobile team are from a virgin mobile on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789.

Let me know how it goes.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos