Menu
Lwilson35
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New order issues

I signed up online for sim only deal today £9 mth 1500 min deal
About 15 minutes later i got a call from virgin sales saying as im a customer with broadband i could have a better sim only deal the £12 2500 min 2gb deal for £5 per mth

She said she would cancel the £9 deal order and i needed give her a new email to set new one up so i did this and she said everything was done

Now tonight i have received email saying £9 deal sim has been posted and account set up can login and see details ect

Then i get one saying the £12 deal sim has been posted and account set up can login but cant see any details about plan or usage or anything just says error try later

So does this mean she has set me 2 sim only accounts up and ill get 2 sims and 2 bills if so how do i cancel 1 of them before being charged for it ?

Knew it was 2 good a deal to be true guess it was a scam by virgin get me sign up for a 2nd sim i don't need or want
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New order issues

Hi Lwilson35

Welcome to the community! I am sorry to read about your experience and will try to help in any way I can.

I would like to take a look at this for you so have sent you a PM with further details.

Shortly I will send you a PM with further details, you can access this by clicking the envelope in the top right corner.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks

Liam

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos