Menu
khushildep
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New contract issued despite cancellation?

Hello,

My contract for ******************* came to an end at the end of Jan 2016 and I called in Dec 2015 to cancel. I went through all the process and was told the cancellation would go through.

I now find a demand for another months service and when I login I see I've been renewed for another year!?! 

Not only that but a new credit agreement was opened for me against my credit file adversely affecting my credit score!?!?!

So I thought I'd call today to see if I could speak to someone. Neither 0345 6000 789 nor 0345 454 1111 work and simply drop the call. Lovely.

So now I am in a situation where I have a fradulent credit agreement I never agreed to against my credit history, demands for payment and no doubt more adverse credit AND the inability to contact customer service.

There is a REASON I want to cancel.

Can someone PLEASE sort this out?!?!

-

Khushil Dep.

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal and private information. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts on the forum. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the letter icon to the top right of your screen. You can review the Forum Guidelines on this here. Thanks]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract issued despite cancellation?

Hi Khushil,

to speak with Retentions/Cancelation team directly call 0345 183 1150 open Mon-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat 9am-5pm and Sun: Closed.

I hope you manage to get things sorted.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos