Menu
jbailey6550
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My sighing on details

Dear Customer Services, I have just received your comments regards my bill going up from £5 to £10. This I wasn't aware of. No one gave me a warning by text or email.

I would also like to know why, when i send or getting into these forms or emails. Most of the time I cannot get into them. Your main website to check my bill I have no problems get on the site. Why are there two different lots of details to log on. Thank you and I await your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Miss Janet Bailey - [removed]@gmail.com 

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal and private information. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts on the forum. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the letter icon to the top right of your screen. You can review the Forum Guidelines on this here. Thanks]

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My sighing on details

Hi Jbailey6550,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

It appears you have already posted the same query in a different thread which I have answered for you here.

If we could keep the conversation in one location it will save any confusion in future.

Many thanks.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos