Menu
TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Fixed Deals

I was with Virgin Mobile for 7 years, because the upgrade offer wasn't good enough I moved to orange in which have been on 24 month contract.

After gone for 2 years I thought Virgin mobile would have changed but simply not.

On phoning regarding about my broadband the guy in the phone noted I didn't have a mobile and was saying you can have 30% off any deal or offer me a dim only at £8 for 1500 mins unlimited text and 1gb data, and free to virgin to virgin calls.

I informed him can you be flexable on deals this time he said yes and gave me his mobile number and name if I decided to choose virgin mobile as I have to give 30 days notice.

After looking at some of the deals I saw a Samsung s6 at £26.99 with my current provider plus I'd get either better allowance or reduction on monthly bill.

But no their is no 30% offer, nor is the allowances of the £8 sim I was told I would get, nor are you fkexable as all I was getting is Samsung S6 at £32.99 with a free tablet.

I don't want a tablet, just a phone and near enough the deal I saw from.my provider, but as the agent on the phone said ALL deals are fixed prices.

Sorry but virgin mobile Will Not have my custom in mobile until you realise theirs better deals out their and without tablets.

So looks like I won't be joining you again until things change, you're mobile division really needs better offers.
Yeah Mr White.... Science
0 Kudos