Menu
Brad40
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Disgraceful customer service - detractor here

I have just recently chosen a Samsung S6. This was ordered on Saturday 28th Nov 2015, and arrived on Wednesday the 2nd December.
Today it has developed a fault where parts of the touch screen are non responsive - so i contacted customer support, who explained it had to come in for repair rather that a replacement as the 14 days starts the second it is ordered, to which i replied was a Saturday and that i didnt get the phone until 5 days later (so in reality ive only had it to test/try for 9 days.
I have now spent the last 5 hours trying to get someone to listen, with call centre staff hanging up on me/laughing at me (Jasmine, Kat Fortuna, Jonathan Calades to name the ones out of the 10 i spoke to that put notes on the account). I got through to a guy in tech support at around 8.15pm who kindly said he would sort it. But i got chucked back into the automated phone service........
another 3 phone calls later and im no better off, tomorrow looks like another tiresome day of trying to get this resolved. Ive had great experiences with Virgin in the past....tv,mobile, broadband and trains.......but this has made me think it they are still at the top...i will be complaining and esculating this as ive completely wasted 5 hours plus and im completely frustrated......not good at all Virgin.....sub standard treatment Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disgraceful customer service - detractor here

Hi Brad40,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had so much trouble in trying to get this phone issue sorted. I want to look into this for you.

Are you able to PM me your full name, Mobile number and 3 characters of your password as well as the date you ordered and received the phone?

You can do this by clicking on the pic of my face and selecting the send me a message option on the right hand side.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos