Menu
Dogomatic
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Device Limit Reached !

This one truly has baffled me. One day I'm watching Sky Sports 1-5 on the Sky Sports App. The next it's saying device limit reached. Yes I have both spots taken. One by the iPhone one by the iPad. Nothing changed ? So I deleted the iPhone and registered it again. Still the same message. I can watch TV using the Anywhere TV App but not using SkySports App.

Has anyone else seen this issue or had it before.

Reply would be greatly appreciated.

Dogo
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Limit Reached !

Hi Dogo,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Sky Sports App saying device limit reached.

I've managed to locate your account. I can see no changes have been made. I'll now provide you with a step by step guide on how to complete this.

If you can sign into your account here, on the right under 'My Profile' go into 'Sky Movies & Sky Sports', make sure this is completed through a PC/laptop. Remove the iPhone from the list of registrations. You should see that there is an available change for you. Remove the Sky Sports app from the iPhone then re-install it. Sign In with your Virgin Media credentials, then start streaming a channel. This will prompt for registration and hopefully work for you.

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos