Menu
TOtherDan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Delivery of new mobile and tablet missing

My wife ordered a new galaxy S5 and galaxy tab 4 7" on virgin over the weekend. We received all the confirmation emails and set up the DD etc. We then received an email stating the phone and tablet would be delivered on 20/07/2015.

It was not delivered, despite my wife taking the day off work, at short notice, to sign for it. We have had no contact from Yodel or Virgin to correct a delivery date or let us know if there was an issue.

We have tried tracking it over the Yodel site, but the site, much like Yodels reputation, is terrible and the tracking reference for the order provided by Virgin does not work.

Can someone contact me asap to resolve this asap. We are already out of pocket due to my wife having to take the time off work for what amounts to nothing. We're new customers to virgin (broadband and tv going in on 27th july) and this is not an auspicious start.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delivery of new mobile and tablet missing

Hi TOtherDan,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear your having difficulties tracking your order.

I'd like to help you get this sorted.

Due to the nature of your query you will need to call our mobile team on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 so we can take a look at your order for you.

Let me know how it goes.

Speak soon.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos