Menu
rickyboy335
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Credit Check

Dear Virgin Media.

I have been a loyal customer for about 9 years.Can you tell how I can fail a 'credit check,when I have no debts and have always paid my bills ?.I read the message saying the reasons why I failed and none of them applied to me and I will not pay £2 to check a  credit company I have never heard of website.

You are quite happy to let me pay my 'Pay as you go' phone  and sell me phones but will not let me upgrade to a 'sim free' monthly pay,because of a what I would call  flawed credit check.I have never had a problems with any other company,so when my credits run out on my PAYG phone,it will bye bye time to you.

Not a happy chappie Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit Check

HI rickyboy335

I'm really sorry to learn about the trouble you've experienced recently, I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end to ensure we're not missing anything. 

I've sent you information to follow up in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos