Menu
Behzadian
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Continues problem with handset

Dear Sir/Madam,

My wife has had many problems with her handset since we both had contract with virgin mobile. This problem is ongoing problem and as far as I can remember it started in December 2015 just few weeks after we started our contract.

We reported that the handset is a faulty one and needs to be replaced with a decent one but we were advised to send it for repair and we did. This has been repeated for the third time and any time we reported that the device is faulty, your colleagues in call centre in Philippine said it needed to be repaired and did not want to send us a new device to resolve the issue.

For the third time that device came back from repair (apparently could not fix it as we were expected), we were advised to wait for a new set of batteries to arrive, so maybe by changing the batteries the device could work which we do not believe that will work either.

We were informed that the battery would arrive on Mon-Tue 6- 7 June but when I ran virgin mobile on Thursday 9th June, they brought an excuse that the batteries were not available in stock and they still could not bother to even tell us. However, they asked me to ring back on the following day (Fri 10th June) in order to find out whether there is any batteries available on stock on not. I again spent time from work ringing them and after 30 min being on hold they said the batteries are available and we would get the batteries either Tue or Wed 14th or 15th June. Today 17th June I rang them and asked why I have still not received the batteries; they said there are not batteries available in stock despite that I explained to them that on Fri last week I was told that batteries are available in stock.

Anyway, I think we have been played by your staff at call centre in Philippine.  This issue really caused stressed to me and my wife and we would like you to take immediate action and resolve the issue otherwise, unfortunately we need to cancel our contract due to the terrible service you gave us and the amount of stress we are having by spending lots of time talking to the call centre.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continues problem with handset

Hi Behzadian

Welcome to the Community, I am so sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your handset and the service you've received since experiencing these problems, it's certainly not something we want for you.

I'd like to take a closer look at your account to see what action has been made so far, to enable me to do this could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos