Menu
deltamatrix1
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Communication problems

I have spent the last two days being transferred from pillar to post as well as being disconnected on what to me is a simple problem. 

I have had a £5 a month tariff as I am a low user for ages. In January this was changed to £15.81 a month. I had not requested this nor was I informed about the change. The account is in my name but we have 2 contracts as we have 2 phones in my name. One for me and one for my husband. My husband's phone receives a text every month informing him of his usage and we have no problem with his number.

I have asked to be put back on my (rolling) £5 a month contract and have the £15.81 contract deleted and possibly have a refund.

I believe at some stage an error has been made and the 2 numbers have been reversed. 

Luckily we have a young person who realised what had happened and found a solution with which we were happy. 

My problem is with the poor customer service and the practise of transferring customers from one dept. to another and then just hanging up on us. We are old people and this has upset my husband who is terminally ill. This could have so easily have been solved by listening to us and not accusing us of being unsound of mind. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Communication problems

Hi deltamatrix1,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear that you had a problem with your monthly tariff and then went on to have such a poor experience getting this sorted out. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I will certainly feed this back. I'm glad to hear that the tariff issue has been sorted out for you. 

Please let us know if you have any further problems or if we can help with anything else.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos