Menu
slamdunk58
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Accessing VM from abroad

Just a quick question about collecting voice mail from abroad. I'm in the USA right now and my phone tells me I have a voice mail waiting for me. But collecting straight off the phone can be kind of expensive. I have a phone card that I can call back to the UK for quite cheap but when I use it to call back to my voice mail number I'm having a little problem. When I phone my voice mail number I hear my outgoing message which I interrupt by pushing the # button. I'm then prompted  to put my pin code in and I use the same 4 digit code for VM on all my phones. Unfortunately that code isn't letting me in. Now I've had this virgin mobile number for years now and I have to say I don't really remember setting up the VM or a pin number for the VM. I'm wondering if there's a default pin code for the VM that one uses until one actually picks a unique (personal) pin code. If this is the case, what would that default code be? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing VM from abroad

Hey Slamdunk58,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having some issues accessing the Voicemail that you've been left. I want to get this all sorted for you.

You can try 7890 for a default pin. If this doesn't work, give us a call on +447953967967 from your phone and we'll be happy to help.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos