Menu
Kappa0698
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

3 weeks of bad mobile data

Since I've changed my package back up to VIP package, my data signal has been awful.

The phone reports to have full H+ signal yet the phone won't load Web pages saying to mobile data coverage. A lot of this seems to be in the Woking area in Surrey but I have experienced in many different areas also.

I need my data signal for work and it isn't in any way reliable, I also called Customer Services 3 times yesterday and every call failed or was cancelled in the automated phone system.

Up until this last month had been really impressed with my tariff and mobile experience.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3 weeks of bad mobile data

Hi Kappa0698,

Thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear your mobile data signal isn't very good.

I'm afraid we don't have access to mobile accounts via the forum so have limited information to go by. I've managed to locate a different account with your email address though from which I obtained your postcode.

I can see there's a mast in close proximity to you operating fine. There's one mast down not far from you. So it's possible everyone is now connecting to your mast causing congestion. I don't have any more information than that.

If you require more information or want to diagnose it further please contact the team on 789 from the Virgin Mobile handset or 0345 6000 789 from any other handset.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos