Menu
Annf22
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tv and broadband issues for over a week

In CR6 area and for over a week no catch up, on demand frequently unavailable, Internet doesn't work to smart TV, reboot internet at least twice a day due to it cutting out or being slow. According to recorded messages it'll be fixed by next day everyday, and never is. After being kept on hold on for over 10 minutes I get told it'll back same as recorded message.

I have already started looking at alternative suppliers Virgin media seems to be nothing but trouble, for a lot of money. I don't understand why they aren't contacting me as it's been over a week the 'engineers have been fixing a complex issue'

virgin media you suck!

I will now watch something decent on my iPad using my brothers sky go account, at least that works

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv and broadband issues for over a week

Hello Annf22, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with both your TV and Broadband. 

I've taken a look at the reported local issue and can see that the reason for the issue is that we discovered a major loss of signal coming into the area, and we have had to do some extensive work locally bringing in new equipment. I've just seen an update from this morning saying that the new equipment has been set in place, and we are currently monitoring the network, all signs are currently looking good, so you should now start seeing a vast improvement. 

The reference number for this fault is F003811303

Apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos