Menu
strangel
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tivo not recording full episode

Hi
Dont know if anyone else is having this problem but my tivo box has started to not record properly.

Went I go into recording it is saying there is only a partial recording, 5 mins actually but you can watch the full episode as long as you dont try to fast forward it as it goes back to the beginning.

This has now happened with 2 different programs on totally different channels.

Quite hard to explain so hopefully someone knows what im talking about & can help.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo not recording full episode

Hi there strangel, 

Thank you for your post, and I totally understand how frustrating this must be for you, please accept my apologies. 

I've done some testing on your connection, and can see some issues with the power levels being a bit on the low side, this may explain the fault that you are seeing at the moment, so I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and take a look at things for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to set the wheels in motion, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos