Menu
simdmuk
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tivo keeps crahing

Over the last coup[le of weeks,TIvo almost daily crashes and resets (all lights on the front). Tonight its "rebooted" twice within a couple of hours.

This is a new box,only had a few months and I see by other forum comments, its about typical  for Virgin Media these days. Shy high prices and poor service. No doubt it will be " ring India and we will waste your time with engineer call outs" reply.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo keeps crahing

Hi there Simdmuk, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your TiVo® keeps crashing for you. 

I've been able to locate the account and have run some testing on the TiVo®, to be honest with you, I'm not seeing any obvious issues with the TiVo®. 

All power levels are spot on, the hard drive is not reporting any issues, there is no evidence of network issues. I can see that since your post, the TiVo® appears to have stayed online, as it has been online for just over 2.5 days, so it's a struggle to see what is causing this. 

If this issue continues, the my only option would be to get a technician out to investigate further for you. Please let me know if it happens again. 

Cheers and apologies again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos