Menu
marshall1875
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

series link

Hi there im.a new customer to vm i have been trying to set a series link for impractical jokers on Mondays at 10pm only 2 new episodes left but when i set this sl it doesn't show the last 2 episodes on my recordings but record older episodes, i realised it was set for new and reruns so i deleted that series link and done it again and set to new only and it says there is zero to record but when you flick to Monday comedy central at 10pm  impractical jokers states that its new and also the one the following Monday at 10pm is there a reason why my sl isn't picking up these episodes my wife recorded eastenders on a series link and that picking up every new episode and also if i set a sl for new only will this pick up any new series and is there a way to set a time for a series link as when i had it on new and reruns it was picking up every episode up till may morning noon and night which is a pain to delete individually if anyone can help it would be great thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: series link

Hi Marshal1875,

Thank you for coming in and letting the Community know about the recordings. I'm sorry that the recordings aren'tworking as they should. 

Thanks for retrying the series link, that would have been my first bit of advice. I would like to ask if you're able to record that show using manual recordings on the TiVo box? Just hit the Home button >>>> My Shows & Recordings >>>>Manual Recordings and then select the time and date you wish to record the show. Once done this can you let me know if the show actually records?

Stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos