Menu
fist101
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

poor Tivo

Service on my Tivo is so slow it sometimes takes 5 minutes just to get onto my channel guide, no help from customer services as they advised know issue and been like that for months!!! I know you are having issues with Tivo but 5 mins, come on? Also had no Ondemand for over a month every time go on it different issue in my area and always a 2 to 3 days fix but then get a different error which then comes up as you are aware and another long waite. your fault department Off Shore just don't want to help at all just keeping their AHT down by fobbing customers off or passing through to someone else. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor Tivo

Hi Fist101,

Thank you for your message, welcome back. 

I am sorry to read that you're affected by the slowness on the TiVo, as a user myself it can be more than annoying.

We dont have AHT here so you can talk to us as much as you like and we'll always be here to help. The TiVo slowness issue is something that we are working with and I'm not able to tell you anything officially, but we are making some progress and should have some good news soon Smiley Happy

Please stay in touch and I appreciate your ongoing patience.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos