Menu
lee147
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

installation shambles

Evening everyone,

Sorry but need to vent after today's absolute disaster of a so called installation.

Engineer turned up at 8am (a good start) promptly fitted to tivo box then the superhub. All seemed to be going well until we discovered he didn't have the extra HD box for the other room (the children's playroom) and that he couldn't connect the phone line.

So not to worry he phoned he boss who could sort the phoneline out and would be over to do it about 12pm. And he would put the cables in place for the HD box so customer services would just have to send a box out.

Here's where it really goes down hill, he left without wiring up for the second HD box (my partner was feeding baby at the time when he said he had done the work) and his boss never turned up despite my partner waiting in all day. So I get in from work at 5 and was made aware of what had gone on.

Phoned customer service and got told have to wait until the 16th for a HD box install (2 weeks!) and that the phone is a mystery why no one has done it. Still no call back about getting the phone working and 3 very unhappy children :-/
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: installation shambles

Hi lee147, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's really great to have you here even though the circumstances aren't too great. 

I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you so that I can resolve this issue.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: installation shambles

Hi lee147

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us.

I can see Kath has sent you a pm for more details for us to support you with this if you still require help from us.

If so, if you could get back in touch on the pm she has sent to you, that would be fabulous.

We'll do our best to get this sorted for you.

Take care and hope to speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos