Menu
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

iPlayer Trooping of the Colour crashes tivo

Trying to watch Trooping of the Colour on iPlayer in the evening seems to cause our Tivo to crash.

My Wife wanted to watch this yesterday evening so spent a while finding it (why can't the guide directly start it up on iPlayer?), then a few seconds after it started the started tivo rebooting and all the lights on the front lit up, eventually after about 5 minutes it finished booting up and I tried again and the same thing happened. As by then I was getting a lot of stick I gave up.

Today around lunch time when no one was around I gave it another go, and it worked fine.

So assuming it was some sort of problem yesterday evening, this evening I gave it another go, but the Tivo crashed again.

I'm don't know if its just Trooping of the colour, but this is the 1st time I have seen this problem. I will try some other shows when I can, but if I try now its likely to result in the tivo being thrown out of the house and me having to make do with freeview.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPlayer Trooping of the Colour crashes tivo

Hi Stevedh2,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comment on the iPlayer, I'm sorry that this hasn't been the best.

I would like to look into this but have been unable to and would need some additional information. 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos