Menu
tiff_91
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

complaint

hi I recently got tv broadband and house phone which I had to pay an instulation fee that was over a month and they still have not fixed my home phone as there was no connection not happy as I have had to pay for a service that I'm not getting also I got my bill in with the charged instulation fee I paid some of my bill off last month which is not showing on my bill I don't understand what is going on I am really thinking about cancelling all of my services and switching to sky ... I awnt to know why it is not showing on my bill that I paid some off.... will I have to pay the amount shown on the bill even though I paid around half off already before I got the bill through

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaint

Hey tiff_91

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about all the trouble you've had in trying to get your phone line up and running. 

I'd like to take a closer look at the installation ticket from our end for you, to allow me to do so could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

To talk to us about your bills, I'd recommend giving our Customer Service team a call on 150 from any other Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone line. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos