Menu
dtraynor59
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

catchu tv

I have been emailing to request an engineer to call as i have lost catchup service for at least 2+ months.  i do not have the vito box, please arrange an engineer to call and fix the problem.

many thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: catchu tv

Why have you left it so long? Your Tv box is rented & repairs are free, so if a problem persists for more than 48 hours, give faults a call (150 for free from your VM phone). If there is a fault beyond the street cabinet VM cannot detect it unless you report it too them. The most likely issue causing this is an upstream signal fault, most of which can be fixed by an engineer in a matter of minutes

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: catchu tv

Hi dtraynor59,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that Catch Up isn't working for you at the moment.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely and it currently shows 'offline'.  Can you please confirm if the box is turned on at the time of this post?  

Also have you tried powering off/on the box to refresh things over?

If you have tried this and still getting the fault, can you tell me a bit more about what happens please?  Do you get an error message/code?

If you can let me know I can help further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos