Menu
CaroleS
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why do I keep losing picture and getting error code 3010?

Twice in the last three days while watching Eurosport I have lost the picture (both at a crucial point!!!) and got an error message 3010. Tried changing channels as it said but made no difference.  Only help you get from the Twitter feed is reboot the box -standard suggestion to any problem, and it makes no difference to this. Anyone had this problem and received a solution from Virgin?  Ta

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: why do I keep losing picture and getting error code 3010?

Hi CaroleS

I'm massively sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing when trying to watch Eurosport lately.

I've been able to locate your account and can see some errors between the network and your set top box, for that reason I'd like to arrange for an engineer to take a closer look if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to putting it right!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos