Menu
leeharv
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

When watching Netflix on TiVo stops at 33 mins and buffers at 25% code NW -2-5

Hi all,

When watching Netflix on TiVo it stops after 33 minuets and buffers at 25% code NW -2-5 problems with connection.

Sometimes it happens 2 or 3 times in half an hour or so.

I spoke to Netflix, they say its is down to the way the Tivo box is streaming, and Virgin have to fix it.

So I said if Virgin cannot fix it, I cannot watch Netflix on my Tivo box, they said "Correct"

So I have phoned Virgin support, who said they are aware of the fault, and it will be fixed, but would not say when.

Thing is, this has been going on for months now, and still no deadline or Idea from Virgin, as to when this will be fixed.

Might have to look at canceling Netflix, or even switching to Sky, to get the whole package.

So Virgin. When are you going to stop this, paid for service from not working?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: When watching Netflix on TiVo stops at 33 mins and buffers at 25% code NW -2-5

Hi leeharv, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue using Netflix. As already mentioned by the agent you spoke to, we are aware of the fault you are experiencing. 

We're investigating things at this end and hope to have this resolved soon. 

We wouldn't be able to offer a refund for the cost of Netflix as this isn't our service. You pay Netflix directly and are able to watch it via a PC /  Laptop. You can also view via the app Smiley Happy

If there is anything else I can do to help, please let me know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos